- Wi-Fi enabled
- Timer function
- 3 levels of mist
- low solution notification
- Humidity display
- 2L Capacity tank
- 3M Cable
- Wall mounting kit
Our air sanitising products are designed to work in any environment, either as a stand-alone unit or as part of a linked system. Harnessing the power of a 100% mineral disinfectant and the natural benefits of an increased humidity; our products are easy to use and require minimal maintenance.
Many scientific studies have shown that, particularly in winter months when windows are closed and the central heating is on; the air becomes dry. Not only does this have an effect on our eyes, skin and respiration; it also makes the transmission of airborne viruses easier. An R/H of between 40-60% is shown to have the most beneficial effects on our health.
Up until recently, HOCl (Hypochlorus acid) had not been utilised on a mass scale, due to the difficulties in stabalising the formula for longer than a few hours. We are now able to produce HOCl with a shelf-life of up to 12 months.
There are however a number of factors that need to be taken in to account when using HOCL as an air sanitiser, and we have worked extensively with our partners to create the right combination of products, to ensure we protect the air you breathe.
Our products utilise an Ultrasonic mist, which generates particles so small that they continue to be carried in the air and move freely within a room, without creating any moisture or residue on any surfaces, or electrical devices.
- 995% effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Also effective against Pollen, Airborne Yeast and Mould Spores, purifying the air that you breathe
- Powerful AIR disinfectant and deodoriser
- FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
- Hypoallergenic, is none-irritant and non-staining
- Kind to your skin, pH skin compatible
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- Will not endanger pets or plants
- Wall-mounted or free-standing
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidity
- Wi-fi link function (controlled via app)
- Automatic schedule (controlled via app)
- Suitable for use in all environments